I have the new idea about new mode. This idea is based on the singleplayer mode when I played FFA against 100 monters and I tried to alive.
- It is a single mode (like FFA, Instagib etc).
- Supposed for 2-10 players.
- The radar is in the right corner (like in the Assasin mode in past)
- No frags, winner is player who alive most of the time (so time in scoreboard, no frags). For example, if I am alive 30 seconds in row, I will get 30 seconds to my scoreboard
- If I shot target, i get bonus time equal to alive time of target
- If I shot team-hunters (prevent against players wanted to kill target too), I will be punished by -1/2 of actual target alive-time.
- The player is selected as the target randomly by the server
- The players are hunting one player who do everything (hiding on secret places, defending himself from impasse places, running out, etc) to be alive.
What do you think about this? It would be fun. Every mode is mainly about fraging (except capture). This is about time how long you cover your ass or how good hunter you are. You can post your opinions about it there.