There are changes in our member list.
Meet new member syem from Switzerland. He likes play incta CTF. Welcome syem!
MacMax finished playing Sauerbraten. Good luck MacMax!
BeMyLover, ceyt, routman and Sitalov were excluded because of inactivity.
I have the new idea about new mode. This idea is based on the singleplayer mode when I played FFA against 100 monters and I tried to alive.
- It is a single mode (like FFA, Instagib etc).
- Supposed for 2-10 players.
- The radar is in the right corner (like in the Assasin mode in past)
- No frags, winner is player who alive most of the time (so time in scoreboard, no frags). For example, if I am alive 30 seconds in row, I will get 30 seconds to my scoreboard
- If I shot target, i get bonus time equal to alive time of target
- If I shot team-hunters (prevent against players wanted to kill target too), I will be punished by -1/2 of actual target alive-time.
- The player is selected as the target randomly by the server
- The players are hunting one player who do everything (hiding on secret places, defending himself from impasse places, running out, etc) to be alive.
What do you think about this? It would be fun. Every mode is mainly about fraging (except capture). This is about time how long you cover your ass or how good hunter you are. You can post your opinions about it there.
There are a few opinions about disqualification of PSL our members.
We are leaving PSL.
Honzik1 and DeGrave were disqualified in FFA semifinal. RB suppose that shmutz’s decision wasn't based on rules. Different people have different opinions about contractual games between the same clan members. I, UTaker, think it’s normal. Shmutz desagrees. Somebody else has different position. How can we organize a tournament and take a part in it if everyone has own ideas how to rule? There is a decision – public rules of tounament. Everyone who wants to play in league must accept the rules. We accepted it and we took a part. And got disqualification by arbitrary ruling since not rule about this situation.
There was similar (but not the same) situation when w00p members were playing. They acted less obviously then RBers. Shmutz’s decision was in favor of a replay. PSL FAQ: “After the games we usually talk about it [controversial situation] and consider to make a rule for the future games. Sometimes this is a solution, sometimes it is not”. No new rule had been added. Shmutz made a voluntary decision. We do not accept this approach. PSL is Shmutz's toy, he does what he want. If so, then no place for us there.
Finally Shmutz let himself write stupid, inappropriate and insulting statement about Russians.
RB had meeting. Members were voting: to play in PSL or not. The majority (most of them are Russians outraged by Shmutz’s statement) voted to quit PSL. Shmutz’s decision is not the only thing that we do not like. PSL games itself, with their format, duration and time, are no fun anymore. We prefer friendly games with any clans.
Congratulations to all members!
Everything just started!
A refresher course has been finished!
deGrave has done 1-year military service in Vorkuta.
Люди, а не встретиться ли нам в славном городе-герое Москве и немного бухнуть? Ya_Durak может нас приютить. Многие из нас живут в Москве и Санкт-Петербурге. Это может быть и не Москва -- всё обсуждается :)
My pronounce about situation with Asylum.
Now it is powered by Google. Who had e-mail boxes at butchers.su domain, can use the same login and password to access to new mail box on mail.butchers.su.
Novices and who forgot own login or password please contact me by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Also are available:
- Google Calendar
- Google Chat aka Google Talk (based on XMPP)
- Google Docs
- Google Sites